Barcodes should be b/w, and your barcodes have 34 different colors.
You're wasting space, you are using a color format instead of a 1 bit b/w format. However the LF is already the first byte of data (You can't see this yourself when editing your file, the PDF stream is compressed, I have attached an uncompressed version) Now I could of course add a check that the second byte is a LF and then skip it (I tried it and now your file can be rendered). This could be the case with a different filter than the one you have, which is DCT (= JPEG).
However you're using 1.8) Your file is malformed: p215 of the 1.7 spec: "Unless the image uses ASCIIHex Decode or ASCII85Decode as one of its filters, the ID operator shall be followed by a single white-space character, and the next character shall be interpreted as the first byte of image data." p214 of the 1.7 spec: "Because the inline format gives the reader less flexibility in managing the image data, it shall be used only for small images (4 KB or less)." One of your inline images (which is blank, i.e. The 4 others (the barcodes) have sizes of 5KB and 13KB.
Additionally, I don't think it is a good idea to encode barcodes in a JPEG.
All I want to do now is find a simple way to make it so that the PDF includes a sequential number.
For example: When the form is filled out for the first time the number 0001 is input automatically into the PDF and 0002 for the second time and so on. Essentially I am creating an online invoicing form so when I do service calls I can create an invoice on the spot from a web browser which is then emailed to my office and the client. Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question.
One is to add a check in PDFStream near "case 'I'", the second one is to change JPXFilter to use a Pushback Input Stream to peek the first byte and unread it if it is not 0x0A.
The first possibility brings the risk I mentioned above.
Reopening to set to resolve instead, because I made a change already for 2.0.
The change might be made in 1.8 if another in the project has a different opinion, or if there are more files like this coming. Their answer: It seems you use FR VCL 5 FR 5.1.8 - 5.1.9 have a bug with image's export to PDF Was fixed in the 5.1.10 Ask your developer to upgrade FR and rebuild application I will do the fix for 1.8 too, after receiving a file in the user mailing list with the same problem. The only thing I could find on google was a bug in GS for the exact same reason:
They can write here or contact me directly if they have more questions.
2) you build PDFBox from source and I tell you the change to do There are two possibilities that come to my mind for (2).
The installation process of the old vulnerable PDF Reader can be observed below: When the installation process is complete, we can check whether the appropriate version was installed on the system.